Friday, November 11, 2011

Trailer: "Snow White & the Huntsman" (2012)

There's been so much news-feed garbage piling up about these two dueling "Snow White" projects that I'm not even sure I can separate the two, yet Rupert Sanders' "Snow White & the Huntsman" is the first out of the gate with a trailer.
-

-
I have to say, at the very least, it doesn't look just all that dreadful, does it? I'm convinced the music is some sort of remix of Zach Hemsey's trailer music for "Inception," but I'd imagine that Universal is going to turn quite a few heads with these two-minutes. 
-
The other project, by the way, is Relativity's "Mirror, Mirror", set to release in March of 2012 with Lily Collins as Snow White, Julia Roberts as the Queen and Armie Hammer as the Prince. Tarsem Singh will direct. 

No comments:

Post a Comment